Because your privacy is important to us, through Webbusinessfactory.com, Web Business Factory Llc operates by the following principles:
1 - Webbusinessfactory.com explicitly may asks when it needs informations that personnally identifies you ("personal information"). You may update this informations at any time from within your Webbusinessfactory.com account.
2 - Your personnal information is used only for demographic statistics and to display appropriate individualized ads. Web Business Factory Llc keeps all of your personal information private and does not share it with any third parties. Web Business Factory Llc will not disclose your personnal information unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Web Business Factory Llc; enforce the Webbusinessfactory.com Terms of Service; or (4) act to protect the interests of its members or others.
3 - Web Business Factory Llc will not send you any unsollicited information, including email, except as mentionned below or to explain new features provided by the service. New users will receive a Webbusinessfactory.com welcome letter explaining the features provided by the service. Under exigent circumstances, Webbusinessfactory.com may be required to send you information about the service or your account, but Web Business Factory Llc will not send you unsolicited email regarding any commercial offers or advertisements at any time.
4 - If at any time you believe that Web Business Factory Llc has not adhered to these principles, please notify us by email at Webbusinessfactory.com contact and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
Web Business Factory Llc is commited to respect the privacy rights of all visitors to our web site. The following policy describes how Webbusinessfactory.com collects, protects and uses information it receives from visitors to the web site.
What information does Webbusinessfactory.com collect and how does Web Business Factory Llc use it?
* When you register on the site, we need you to provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address, day phone number and credit card information (when ordering products only), as well as create a username and password. This allows us to keep a user profile so that we may customize preferences for each specific user, as well as provide a faster method for users to submit information to Webbusinessfactory.com, and receive back either the information or products desired.
* When you register, we also allow you the discretion whether or not to submit your evening phone number, date of birth, gender, ... This allows us to better know our visitors and possibly tailor any specific features, promotions, or other notifications to you.
* Visitors will also be given a choice when registering whether they would like to be on Webbusinessfactory.com mailing list, or whether they would prefer to opt-out and not receive such mailings from Webbusinessfactory.com.
* When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, Webbusinessfactory.com may again ask for the visitor's name, address, e-mail address, username and password so that they are able to better administer the contest and notify winners.
* We may also use the information we collect during the registration process to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new Webbusinessfactory.com services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, or would like to opt-out of any other information request or distribution, simply reply to any Webbusinessfactory.com e-mail sent to you and type UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject of your reply.
How does Web Business Factory Llc protect visitor information?
Web Business Factory Llc implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. User personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to such systems. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information supplied by users is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into Webbusinessfactory.com databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Does Webbusinessfactory.com use "cookies"?
Does Web Business Factory Llc disclose the information it collects from its visitors to outside parties?
Web Business Factory Llc does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer outside the company personally identifiable information that visitors voluntarily provide in any registration or contest submission. This information is used to better understand visitors' use of Webbusinessfactory.com.
However, this data in an aggregate form may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. For example, we direct e-mail to visitors who provide us with their e-mail addresses for specific purposes such as receiving our e-mail newsletters or being notified if they have won one of our contests. Each e-mail newsletter always contains instructions on how to discontinue receipt of the newsletter. However, if a visitor at anytime chooses to no longer receive such information and opt-out from any future mailings, they should simply reply to any Webbusinessfactory.com e-mail sent to them and type UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject of their reply.
Web Business Factory Llc special note to parents.
Web Business Factory Llc realizes that many children will visit them on the Internet, and Web Business Factory Llc therefore encourages children to consult with their parents before submitting any information to any web site, including Webbusinessfactory.com. However, Web Business Factory Llc believes that it is ultimately the parents' responsibility to supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a kid-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing their name, address, and other personal information online without parental permission.
How does a visitor opt-out, remove, or modify information they have provided to Webbusinessfactory.com?
After gathering any user information, Webbusinessfactory.com offers users the opportunity to remove their information from our database so as not to receive future communications or to no longer interact with the web site until they later chose to visiting the "Members" section of the site and deleting the information they have previously provided. Webbusinessfactory.com additionally provides users the opportunity to update and modify any information they have previously provided by visiting the "Members" section of and updating and/or modifying the information previously provided.
Third party links:
This web site is operated by:
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2
Valley Cottage, NY 10989-2050
How can parents review their child's personal information and prevent its use or disclosure?
Web Business Factory Llc will delete personal information about a child upon receipt of a written request from the parent who initially submitted such information. In the event of such a request, Webbusinessfactory.com will retain only information necessary for recordkeeping in connection with past transactions.